I hope I can do this!

Options
I am doing this this morning because I do not know what else to do. I logged on because a friend suggested it to me. I was so relieved to see that there are so many other people here all in the same boat. I previously lost 80 pounds on WW and have proceeded to gain back 24. It was such a long road I can't believe I am putting it back on. I feel scared.

Replies

• lmoseley
    Options
    I am doing this this morning because I do not know what else to do. I logged on because a friend suggested it to me. I was so relieved to see that there are so many other people here all in the same boat. I previously lost 80 pounds on WW and have proceeded to gain back 24. It was such a long road I can't believe I am putting it back on. I feel scared.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this. :happy:

Make sure you go to the message board and read some of the info that is there for newbies. Very informative. I would link them in, but still don't know how to do that. The articles from Banks are very good. They are in the General Message Board.

don't be afraid. We are all here for the same reason.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Hello:

This is a good place to be. Check out the tools as a good place to start. Remember you are trying to change your lifestyle not just lose weight. Eating better and exercising are good for you. The weight loss that will come with it is a benefit. You will have good days and bad days just try to make the good day outnumber the bad days. I keep telling myself this is not a diet. t is behavior modification. I can still have chocolate cake I just don't have it very often.(My Moms birthday is Saturday) I am making a choice to have a small piece of cake tomorrow. So today I will be good and tomorrow I will be good for breakfast and lunch. I am also doing a 5 mile group run So I will have plenty of calories to spare. The point is, I am planning this stuff now.

PS have a good day:smile:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    YOU WILL DO THIS!