Purple People...

Options
The weekend is coming!

I want to challenge us all to lose 1 lb. If you lose more, great, but if we can all lose just 1 lb we are doin awesome.

So, let me know if you are going to join me on this challenge. If so, what are you going to do do lose that 1 lb?

Personally, I am going to not eat anything after dinner....No late night snack for me this week.

Replies

• tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    The weekend is coming!

I want to challenge us all to lose 1 lb. If you lose more, great, but if we can all lose just 1 lb we are doin awesome.

So, let me know if you are going to join me on this challenge. If so, what are you going to do do lose that 1 lb?

Personally, I am going to not eat anything after dinner....No late night snack for me this week.
  • goddesswt
    Options
    good challange! thanx for the motivation. I think I will step up my excercise program (shouldn't be too hard as I do very little right now :ohwell: I think it will help me to have a small goal to work towards instead of just knowing I still have 68 lbs to go... that can be very discouraging. I will let you know how I do... Good luck to you as well :happy:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be at the Gym 2 hours today, and 5 hours tomorrow...THank you for this challenge.....
    C'mon Purple people...Let's fight....C'mon team let's Doooo it!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    :flowerforyou: