Motivation

Options
Hey Everyone!!

I'm just wondering what helps everyone motivated on their weight loss journey?

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

I'm just wondering what helps everyone motivated on their weight loss journey?
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    this month I am picturing me at my husbands christmas party looking totally svelte and sexy :). Plus, good health is really important for me now, I want my later years to be the best they can be, don't care how long I live, just want the years I have to be good :happy:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is coming home from his navy deployment in 3 months and I want to look better than when he left!
  • luke
    luke Posts: 1
    Options
    Music! if you don't have an Ipod yet, make sure you get one. It is well worth the money and it makes working out a lot more fun.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: First 5k run in June '09 and 20th Anniv. trip to Jamaica in June '10. I'll only get to go on that trip once so I want to be as fit as I can when we go. Also, every pound I lose makes me want to lose one more.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am planning on running a sub 2:20 half marathon next year and don't want to haul all this weight that far
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My3yo. daughter is my motivation.. She works out with me, she tells me how pretty I am, How good Im doing when I run across a parkinglot with her, and she says GO MOMMY GO MOMMY YOU CAN DO IT! hehehe If you dont have a 3yo lil girl rooting you on... hehe j/k
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    How I feel when I don't take care of myself compared to how I feel when I do. :happy: