Anyone else doing Insanity!?

Options
If you are doing the Insanity workout please add me as a friend. I would like to hear from others who workout on this program.

Replies

• Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    Insanity here man its pretty amazing gets harder but stick with it!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I did a whole round and then left for vacation, then got to week 3 and left to visit my family back home (which meant tons of drinking and eating ugh) but now I am back and ready to get into my routine. I gained a little vacation weight and am going to start up INSANITY tomorrow and am going to finish the whole 60 days again. I LOVE IT. I have never been more dedicated to a program in my life and it keeps me in such great shape! I can't wait to shed the few pounds I gained and start toning up again.

Feel free to add me! I love having others to talk to Insanity about with. It helps keep me motivated :) I want to try Asylum (when I am in that good of shape) so I might do two rounds of INSANITY or just one and then p90x (ive never done p90) but not sure yet.
  • MumBeckyM
    MumBeckyM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! My husband and I are insanity freaks too! We love it! Absolute guaranteed results, aa long as you've got the guts to stick with er! Keep at it bud, you'll love yourself for succeeding!

Cheers,
    Becky