New in the UK :)

Options
2»

Replies

• jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm in South Yorkshire. I love this site, I've lost 15lb in 7 weeks and now I need to get my backside in gear and get exercising more!

The support here is brilliant.

Jayne
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi, I'm from uk, you can add me if you want to, we can support each other then.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I'm from San Diego.....but love the UK. My mum was born there and moved here(US). But all my family still live in the UK.
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    From the UK too, lost 4st 13lbs so far, feel free to add me anyone! x
  • kentishmaid
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Isle of Man. I have over 100lb to lose so I'm here for the long haul too. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Love this site!

Mag
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! My name is Lisa, and his is my second go at it. MFP is hands down the easiest site to use. It doesn't hurt that it is free. I feel the more friends you make on here the better. You can't go wrong with extra support and accountability. Good luck! :-)
  • foxsmum
    foxsmum Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in the UK and have 100lbs to lose so if I can help in anyway call on me even as a sounding block I'm a great listerner
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    From the uk too and have lots to loose too, being 232lb. I lost 3stone to have my daughter as I have pcos. Hope it works out for you, but your defs in the right place
  • twiniemily
    Options
    Lots of UK members coming out of the wood work! Nice to see so many people offering support :) I am Yorkshire born and bred, feel free to add me :) x
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Kent. Always looking to make new frieinds, so if anyone wants to add me then feel free. I am on here every day. I've lost 13.75lbs in 50 days which I am really pleased with, especially as I had a week not counting in that! I have about 100lb to lose.
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from North Lincs,please feel free to add me. I have been on MFP for a few weeks now and it is great - the support you get from your pals is unbelieveable.
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im in the UK too... Lancashire area... I have over 100lb to lose so im in it for the long haul too :) anyone here, feel free to add me for support, sarcasm and a general natter if you want! :)
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hi.... From south Lincolnshire....

There's lots of support out there and loads of people to make friends with...

Feel free to add me.... Along with with anyone else on this thread.

I'm here to gain the weight....to be healthier!