Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new to myfitness

Hi
I'm 39 years old female, been drinking far to much for so long and building the calories up. I used to be so healthy I used to have a healthy BMI but now I am way above what I should be. I am slowly trying to get it back to an healthy state. I have now given the drinking up this is my third week. Trying so hard to get fit and healthy again.

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    to find the right path it takes longer sometimes, but when you find it, stay with it and have to enjoy it, because is you health and you are the one that will be proud of it. The MFP is great and you are sooooo welcome.................

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Hi there iam new to this as well and finding this really fun and does work and hope it all works for you just drink water and it might be really hard but tell yourself you CAN do it
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Congrats on your choice to quit drinking. That's a great start. I'm sure you will find a lot of success with the support from your MFP friends.
  • PorkyChops
    PorkyChops Posts: 11
    Welcome to the site

You`ll love the friendly support you get
    and you`ll be amazed once you start using the food and exercise diaries..
    they really open your eyes as to what goes into your body

Good luck
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    you could do it!!! just take it one day at a time
  • welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!