Official Declaration: FREEDOM FRIDAY!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thanks man... I love seeing your posts every day... and I've only been here 3 days! :smile:

So glad to have you in the MFP family darlin!
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You definitely have a God given gift of encouraging others!! I enjoy reading your posts every day! And I was listening to this song last night and I thought of you because it mentions a cowboy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EoNd_maBbY
    Enjoy!!
    Kylee
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Cowboy, you have no idea how much I needed this today. Today has been a rough start with a weight gain and seems to be going in the wrong direction. I always enjoy your motivation speeches because it gives me the strength to keep going and not give up!!! I am so close to goal, and I just want to get there already!! Love you, Cowboy!
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    Being a guy and reading your post, I am a little creeped out! ;)

lol, just kidding, thanks for trying to inspire so many and you made some great points about our baggage.
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, Ed! Thank you for the thoughts! I'm smiling BIG (like Texas) and headed off to the gym. Then taking the girls to the local fair. Enjoy your day and hug those kiddos! Hugs and smooches, you sexy hunk of man!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Happy Friday, Ed! Thank you for the thoughts! I'm smiling BIG (like Texas) and headed off to the gym. Then taking the girls to the local fair. Enjoy your day and hug those kiddos! Hugs and smooches, you sexy hunk of man!

Have fun gorgeous! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    You should give Cowboy lessons! :flowerforyou:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Psss: Texas is a good place to live! Just saying gorgeous!

anything is bigger in TX, sure. ROFL
  • SoldierDad
    Options

Darling its EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas. ;-)
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to start printing these out and giving them to my husband to read to me! :laugh:

Mee too! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Darling its EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas. ;-)

everything / anything ... heck, where is the difference as long as it's BIG? ROFL
    You know that english isn't my first language. But well, I guess you just like to teach me. =^_^=