Recovering students?

Options
Hello!

I just finished law school and BOY do I need to get myself back to a healthier mental and physical state! My goal is to loose the "freshman 15" from law school and then after achieving that goal we'll see about losing OTHER freshman 15s from undergraduate and my master's program. :)

Would love some buddies for encouragement and accountability so friend me if you're in the same boat!

Replies

• penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm a current architecture student....5 years done, 1 to go...(of school...before work experience blah and professional exams)....started this change at new year, feel free to add me - i can TOTALLY understand where you're coming from...undergrad was hard enough, my postgrad weight gain was just the final straw! x
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm an engineering undergrad...I'm trying to lose 35! Friend me if you want!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain my freshman 15 until sophomore year! So I have that and a lot more to lose. Welcome to MFP!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I gained the "freshman 20" in highschool! I spent my first year of college taking it off,and then some.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm in second year of my undergrad and my goal is to NOT gain any weight (I've lost 30lbs since high school..)

Friend if you'd like :)
  • momsdizzie
    momsdizzie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in my first month of a year long nursing program and I still have a full time job. I have been trying to reach my goal of "Normal" for my height for the last several years. I have been using this tool off an on for the better part of the last year but I haven't been commited to it. Seeing the posts have re-invigorated me to lose the weight so I can be an even better nurse. I am setting small goals and hope to get the rewards that I have set for my self. My ultimate goal is to be healthy, whatever that means to me nut I would like to be around 140lbs. Hear's hoping