Day 5+ Shredders... How's it going?

Options
Celebrate... Its Friday and we are shredding to a more toned body:happy: ! Post your encouragement and suggestions here! Let you know how I did later... hope everyone is still loving it... only 25 more days!

Replies

• amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I just finished L2D10 yesterday. I don't feel ready to move on to L3 yet though. I think I need to do L2 for at least another 5 days. I really struggle with the plank exercises and chair squats with "v" raises. My shoulders are really weak, I guess. On a positive note, I have lost 7lbs since starting 20 days ago.
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Done with my workout 2 hours ago and my body is still on fire. I love it and I hope you experience the same :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    We I did it day 5 level 1 couldn't use my bike to replace the cardio so stepped thru it. Less energetic but my calf has to rest... It'll be better soon I hope. The weight lifts with the side lunges burned n hurt I must get littler weights for tomorrow or my neck is gonna break. I downloaded 6 week abs OMG just watching it killed me lol!!!!!I had considered doing it in the evenings lol er no way!!!!
  • lhannibal
    lhannibal Posts: 4
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Our company offered the Biggest Loser Competition starting May 2nd - it ended today. I was on a 3 woman team and our total beginning weight was 659.5 ...I was 184.7 of that and as of today we had lost 16.5 lbs and I was 9.7 of those! I am very happy with the results and the fact that I was able to shed more weight, since I had lost since Jan. '11 (208.1 to 184.7) I didn't think I could do much more but ended up losing the bigger %! Just goes to show you if you want something bad enough and you make it important...YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Shredding this weekend will be tough. I will be at the lake... with my whole family... who will be watching me... and laughing. I feel like a clown. I even hate it when my fiance watches.
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Felt good today. I even added 20 minutes of a Prevention Mag circuit workout. Let's see how I feel tomorrow!
  • jessikas5
    jessikas5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will be doing mine tonight. So far I hate/love it!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo Day 5 Level 1 complete! Thank you guys for spurring me on because if I was doing this on my own I wouldn't have worked out today. It's late, It's Friday and I'm soooo tired. But I pushed through and did it and am so proud of myself! Halfway through level 1 and still enjoying it! My endurance has definitely improved; I was able to do all the jumping jacks today without modifying...they are sooo hard for a busty lady like me though LOL :laugh:

Hope you guys are all doing good...see you all tomorrow! xx
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I downloaded 6 week abs OMG just watching it killed me lol!!!!!I had considered doing it in the evenings lol er no way!!!!

Yeah I have that one on DVD...I will definitely need to work up to it LOL! xx
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Shredding this weekend will be tough. I will be at the lake... with my whole family... who will be watching me... and laughing. I feel like a clown. I even hate it when my fiance watches.
    Sod 'em don't feel like a clown feel like an amazon baby!
  • clioandboy
    Options
    Whoo-hoo Day 5 Level 1 complete! Thank you guys for spurring me on because if I was doing this on my own I wouldn't have worked out today. It's late, It's Friday and I'm soooo tired. But I pushed through and did it and am so proud of myself! Halfway through level 1 and still enjoying it! My endurance has definitely improved; I was able to do all the jumping jacks today without modifying...they are sooo hard for a busty lady like me though LOL :laugh:

Hope you guys are all doing good...see you all tomorrow! xx

Congrats for continuing! N strap the girls down get a sports bra nowt worse than bounce ache lol!!!!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Day 5/L1 down... 25 to go! Went well today, just have to remember to keep my stomache in! How heavy of a weight does everybody use?
    Till tomorrow...:flowerforyou: