I got the perfect gift....

Options
My DH went shopping for my birthday and he bought me a video (30 day shred), a nice adjustable step with video, 2, 3, and 4 lb weights, and a nice windpant suit! I love him so much:heart: He told me he was happy with my weight, but he wanted to buy that because he knew that would make me happy and he knows I'm working hard:cry: I was so happy that he noticed my committment and actually invested in exercise equipment! Before he would have bought a box of chocolates! I'm just sharing my happiness as "my cup runneth over" (from Movie Hope Floats)!!

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    My DH went shopping for my birthday and he bought me a video (30 day shred), a nice adjustable step with video, 2, 3, and 4 lb weights, and a nice windpant suit! I love him so much:heart: He told me he was happy with my weight, but he wanted to buy that because he knew that would make me happy and he knows I'm working hard:cry: I was so happy that he noticed my committment and actually invested in exercise equipment! Before he would have bought a box of chocolates! I'm just sharing my happiness as "my cup runneth over" (from Movie Hope Floats)!!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Aww that's so sweet of him!! Yay for you for your dedication and yay for him for supporting you.
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    How very sweet of him!!!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Hope you love it!