Hi

Options
dkn1976
dkn1976 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! I downloaded this app on my phone a few days ago, and today is the first time I've logged on from my computer - this looks like an awesome site. I've been a Weight Watchers dropout too many times to count, and I'm hoping this plan will stick. I think it's better to see actual nutrition info in my food journal than some fabricated formula. How do you keep yourselves accountable? I need all the tips I can get!

Replies

• slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi and welcome...

For me, it's all about seeing it on paper: the food and exercice diary. Makes me accountable and helps me to make better choices.
    This is my second time doing MFP but this time, I've opted to follow the blogging...it's been truly amazing! So many kind people are willing to share their tips, recipes and success stories! It's quite inspiring:)
    So far, I've learnt:
    1) not to beat myself up if I haven't had the greatest day...
    2) lots of protein and water (still working on that one;( )
    3) change up your menu and exercice plan because it can become boring and repetitive:noway:

I wish you luck!:smile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'd like to invite you all to join our TEAM August Challenge. Great daily exercise challenge, weekly eating challenges and team challenges. Lots of fun, support and motivation. Here is our forum post.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all

Message me if you'd like to be on a team!