Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• dbgirl23
    dbgirl23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Everyone is doing really well and I just want to say to keep working hard and let's try out very best! We are doing this for ourselves and to prove to our competition that we are serious and we are a force to be reckoned with, lol!!! LET'S GET IT!!!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I'm so sorry I didn't check in yesterday. It completely blew my mind that it was the first. Please don't kick me out I need this so much! I'm in it to win it I promise!

I did a mile, drank my water, but was a bit over in my calorie goal. I guesstimated dinner according to what I found on the database so I'm not sure if it's accurate,

Thanks,
    Angel
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    How do I get our logo in my siggy?
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

I use photobucket. Idk if there is an easier way.
  • Meg1077
    Meg1077 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wooohooo woke up & did my 50 crunches.... now off to work!
    Have a great day team!!
  • dbgirl23
    Options
    Way to go Meg1077!!! That's awesome and I'm glad you made it a priority first thing in the morning!
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Well I got the image to upload in photobucket, but now I can't get it to work in my sig line. I tried every link it gave me! Arrrggg. Hee hee....Morning everyone!
  • dbgirl23
    Options
    yeah i have no clue, lol!! Good morning!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Got Water
    Walked an extra mile

DID NOT stay under calorie goal :( We went to Carrabba's for dinner (I said no to bread but, I ate dessert)
    I have the opposite issue. I can turn down dessert easy peasy. Bread... don't ask..
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    If you quote her post with the logos, it will show you the .img path. Copy the whole thing from [ img] to [/ img] and then past it into your signature.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Well I got the image to upload in photobucket, but now I can't get it to work in my sig line. I tried every link it gave me! Arrrggg. Hee hee....Morning everyone!
    thos have IMG. the forum requires it to be changed to the lower case, 'img'.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Took this quiz and it said i was snoopy. lmfao.

You're very smart, but you think you're smarter than you really are. You are not creative, but wish you were. You have a group of best friends too, instead of many friends!

Take the quiz. :o)

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_cartoon_character_are_you_4
    I got bugs bunny with superman second.
    You can escape from anything and will help out friends anyime! You can't stand some people, but can enjoy it while they are after you! You make every bad situation good!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I got up this morning and did 150 crunches! "Cuz 50 just wasn't enough. lol

Is it too late to do a before pic? My son just took a hideous one of me. If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

Angel
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm Superman!
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    thos have IMG. the forum requires it to be changed to the lower case, 'img'.

You rock! Thanks!
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Well.....my nickname is Pooh because he was my favorite childhood character. I could so relate to him. He was mischievious, but not mean, loved to play, was smarter than he realized sometimes and not-so-smart when he thought he was sometimes, wanted to help others, loved his friends and family and a little clutzy. End the end, give him a hug and all's right with the world.

So I like to think that I'm like that. I don't always live up to it, but I try.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    I got up this morning and did 150 crunches! "Cuz 50 just wasn't enough. lol

Is it too late to do a before pic? My son just took a hideous one of me. If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

Angel

You can still send it in. Actually if everybody could send me thier before pictures with thier MFP screen name to angus.jeannette@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it. SO i can save them to my computer. Thank you!!
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Well.....my nickname is Pooh because he was my favorite childhood character. I could so relate to him. He was mischievious, but not mean, loved to play, was smarter than he realized sometimes and not-so-smart when he thought he was sometimes, wanted to help others, loved his friends and family and a little clutzy. End the end, give him a hug and all's right with the world.

So I like to think that I'm like that. I don't always live up to it, but I try.

I love it! Pooh is one of my favorites too. Mickey will always be #1 in my heart.

Angel
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    DAY 3: Completed my crunches
    Completed my food diary
    Completed my water intake (and then some! Thirsty day today lol)

Edit: my cartoon character came out as superman, but my fella says im more like the screaming angry dog from Ren & Stimpy :grumble: "YOU IDDDDIIIIIOT!" *smacks with newspaper*
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Hahaha Mickey Mouse will always b my favorite character too. Cant help but love him.

Good Job SCC88 and smake your fella one for me too. ;o)