So mad right now...

Options
2»

Replies

• BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If these comments are happening at work than that's harassment. Talk to your boss or HR department. Otherwise I think you need to stick up for yourself. maybe, "John, I can't believe you just said that. We all have our faults and obviously being a jerk is yours." I know it's tough when you consider yourself a nice person. This kinda talk though needs someone to stop it or the jerk will just find a new target. You're not just defending yourself, you're possibly stopping the next hurtful thing from being said to someone else.

This!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Really?!

I know a lot of people, and I have a big circle of friends and coworkers...and NONE of them would ever think to say those things to me.

How rude!!:grumble: :angry:

I would thank my lucky stars that you are not only healthy, but committed and not nearly as mean as those people. Beauty fades, dumb and mean is forever :flowerforyou:
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Some people are so rude and insensitive. :angry: Who are they to say those things grrrrr
    Just keep your end goal in mind, you are doing great. They really dont seem like they are worth the time of day and certainly not worth YOUR time.
    Good luck and keep doing what your doing :flowerforyou: