26 yo, looking for MFP friends

Options
jess213tx
jess213tx Posts: 85 Member
Hi!

My name is Jessica and I am trying to lose 40-50 lbs overall.

In September, my husband and I are going to Italy and I'm hoping to lose 20 lbs by then! If I do, I'll be thinner than I was on our honeymoon almost 2 1/2 years ago :)

I started using MFP yesterday. For about the past two weeks, I was using Sparkpeople but realized when I downloaded the MFP app that the other software had my calorie intake level too high. Yeah, it sucks.

Anyway, I'm looking for other people who have made the decision to change their lifestyle. I would love to meet anyone who is just starting out like me, or have been successful with MFP (some role models!). Please add me :)

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me.. I have found having such good friends on here motivates me so much and they are an inspiration everyday :)
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me.
  • jaerie
    jaerie Posts: 42
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also 26 and have about 50 lbs more to lose. I started in April :)
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me. I've been on for the summer and still have a little under 40 pounds to go. I like to think I can be motivational lol.
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... we have about the same amount of weight to lose! ;)
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am def in a similar age and weight-to-lose bracket. :)
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I've been using MFP since about March....love it!
    I've lost 50 pounds so far and have 50 more to go!
    You will find this site so motivating....I find it to be more "addictive" than facebook!
  • cherryblossom13
    Options
    You can add me! I use SparkPeople also, but found the MFP tracker for my phone & love it so much better than the SP one. Looks like we both have a long, hard journey ahead of us... And need all the help and support we can get!
  • sissygirl0406
    Options
    nice to meet you I am new to this website also hope it works I have lost one pound but only been doing it for eleven days.
    I really need to lose 60 pounds.