Nutri

Options
Ok, so I did myfitnesspal.com for awhile and was not losing any weight. Of course I would log salted butter but never measure it when it went into the pan. So the 1tsp it says here could have really been 3. So my calorie logging was not percise by any means. So I got on Nutri the beginning of this week. Thinking it would be easier to monitor. No way. I still had to buy food for fillers and had to measure, weigh all that. Then I had salad Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and by Thurs by stomach was out of wack and I had not used the bathroom in 2 days. So had to take some Fiber drink stuff. Finally today I used the bathroom. My husband started Nutri when I did on Mon. I have to say we were not impressed with the cost and the food portions. A veg omelet at 100 calories and then you add the fillers, hum. Well this whole week we have had zero energy and have been very moody and almost biting one anothers heads off. Not normal for us. So we had a pow wow yesterday afternoon while making our Nutri lunches and decided no more Nutri. I called and told them I did not like it. The taste of food is fine but portion size we are not used to. We do not like spending $283.06 a piece plus an addtl $80 for filler items which is $726 for a months worth of food. This does not count for our TP, Paper Towels, Cat Litter and other items. I am sued to spending no more than $400 at the grocer and we do not buy HoHo's or even a lot of sugary things. We are munchers thou. Salty stuff. So got the RMA and will get full refund but get to keep frozen items cuz they cannot take them back. So whatever. Finishing out the frozen food. But today, as in this morn did the vege omelet but I added hot sauce, 0 calories and 1 cup of egg beaters. So my breakfast is 220 calories. Used spray butter with 0 calories. Ok, now I am full. For lunch we shall see. My husband and I decided when it comes time next Friday to shop, always shop for 2wks on payday, we are not only doing a pre-planned menu on myfitnesspal.com but calories for me 1200 and for him 1500 and we will print out the menus and shop for what is on those menus and shall see the costs when done. Sure we will be eating more low calorie stuff. Not buying pastas, potatoes or even normal rice. I found Walden Farms items that we can use that are 0 calories as well as MiracleNoodles that are 0 calories. So say I do the MiracleNoodles Angel Hair with the pasta sauce from Walden, both are 0 calories. Of course we need some calories or cannot survive so we will add Diced tomatoes or even the yummy canned stuff with the basil, oregano and garlic and then grilled chicken. That will still make the overall calorie for 1 meal around 240. So we will try it our way using all the tools myfitnesspal.com has to offer and see where we are in a month or so weight and calorie wise as well as money wise. If I truly had the cash to fork out for a type of meal plan I would use a chef type system to make and deliver my foods but that is really expensive. Nutri is the least for all the pre-made meal plans but still kind of high priced for us.