just joined- mom of 2 boys who needs to lose 20+ lbs again

Options
Hi! I am a 33 year old mom of two boys and I just joined last night. I am encouraged by this site- I think it's helping already but I would love to have some friends. I would like to lose a minimum of 20 lbs. I lost almost 90 lbs. several years ago doing Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds videos as my main form of exercise. I love walking with those but I have been slipping back into old habits lately and I want to change that. I need some motivation and I believe I can get it here. Please feel free to add me and let's DO THIS!!

Replies

• pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie to this site myself. I am also a mom of two boys and I am 37! I have about 80 some lbs to lose. I'm hoping to make my goal sometime next year around my birthday. Feel free to add me! I need all the help I can get! :)
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I used to do the Leslie Sansone tapes, too. Still have them, guess I should dust them off and try them again. I have 2 boys also, but mine are 15 and 19. I have about 40 pounds to lose. Friend me if you like! Let's get busy and get this weight off!
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love walk away the pounds I seen it and was like ok older people like maybe 70 something so I can do it.It made me sweat! Well this is a great place to get started on weight loss.I love wii fit wii fit plus,zumba,just dance & just dance 2 and elliptical/treadmill and walking outside.Remember to drink lots of water:) Good Luck!