SUSHI!!!!

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
I'm starving... What should I get? They have a Lobster roll that says "sasoned Japanese style lobster"?? Intriguing... Tempura Shrimp roll.... crraaaazy roll? oh the decisions... I can't handle it...

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Omg... get all of it. Eat some for me. I miss sushi. We don't have ANY good sushi places in my town. Sad face :(
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    There's a local place around here that sells a "WTF roll."

It's delicious.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Definitely stay away from the tempura... fried! NOOOO!

Go for a Chicago roll or Spicy Tuna if they have them. Yum. (Just don't tell me what you had because I'll be crazy jealous.)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Chirashi or assorted Sashimi
    screw rolls
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    Back away from anything "tempura"......that's japanese for fattening and addicting...lol
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I love the spicy stuff. Like spicy crab, spicy tuna, spicy shrimp.

Oh my! I just went thru a crazy sushi phase this week. I wonder if it's in the air?

Enjoy what ever you want, just don't do what I did and order like 3 rolls only to be stuffed after the first. haha
  • odusgolp
    Options

It's delicious.

I'd move there just for that reason...
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I love the spicy stuff. Like spicy crab, spicy tuna, spicy shrimp.

Oh my! I just went thru a crazy sushi phase this week. I wonder if it's in the air?

Enjoy what ever you want, just don't do what I did and order like 3 rolls only to be stuffed after the first. haha

This is TOTALLY my problem :) I want everything on the menu *LOL*

Only I don't do spicy :)
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Back away from anything "tempura"......that's japanese for fattening and addicting...lol

I love that definition... will definitely think of it each time I go for Japanese.
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    try a naruto roll if they have it! raw fish and avocado wrapped in thin cucumber. it's delicious, you'll never want a roll with rice again!
  • fldillon
    fldillon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I love unabi, tuna, snapper, and hollywood rolls. Sushi tonight!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i have found that those yummy sounding lobster rolls have a mayo sauce :-(.

I'd opt for the spicy tuna since at least it's not mayo based, also i can't remember the name of it, but some places have a veggie roll that has pickled radishes and all kinds of other veggies in it and is huge!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats salmon sashimi in my book. I would rather have less and have it be total quality.
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    I would steer away from anything tempura... even though its soooo yummy, it's deep fried aka high cal! I usually stick with vegetable rolls and hamachi (yellowtail). If you aren't too hot on raw fish, then don't get the hamachi! lol I also like unagi (bbq eel), but I know a lot of ppl don't like it... If you are feeling adventurous, then get it!

Have fun at sushi!! :)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

It's delicious.

Nice! We have a place that sells a "rock n' roll" it's disgusting though
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Pepper Tuna is my favorite but I will eat it all.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I so wish I was there with you! I love all things sushi!! I think I am going to have to get some soon now too! BTW - some spicy tuna rolls do have mayo in them - it isn't much, but it is there in the sauce.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Unagi. *drools*
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    Sushi is so deceiving... Plus, I always eat more because it is so small... I add up calories and am shocked every time.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I had sushi yesterday for dinner. We were there for 3 hours!