The South Beach Diet for a belly...Advice Plz :)!

Options
Hey guys so I posted a couple of days ago that I'm happy with my weight and I'm a good BMI however im gaining quite a belly and I can do nothing to shift it. So after some research I found that people were saying that the South Beach Diet significantly removes belly fat.

Im thinking about doing this diet well at least the 2 week stage to see how it works but does anybody have any success/advice about this diet? Also Im quite worried as I really don't want to lose a great deal of weight but just shift the belly. I know exercise is a key factor but right now I am SO BUSY with my university work that I find it hard to exercise.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

:smile:

Replies

• mikeuk20
    Options
    Hey guys so I posted a couple of days ago that I'm happy with my weight and I'm a good BMI however im gaining quite a belly and I can do nothing to shift it. So after some research I found that people were saying that the South Beach Diet significantly removes belly fat.

Im thinking about doing this diet well at least the 2 week stage to see how it works but does anybody have any success/advice about this diet? Also Im quite worried as I really don't want to lose a great deal of weight but just shift the belly. I know exercise is a key factor but right now I am SO BUSY with my university work that I find it hard to exercise.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

:smile: