Power 90 Group

Options
2»

Replies

• alfbrand
    alfbrand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been dieting for a week. Loving the MyFitnessPal app on my phone, its really helping me keep on top of it.
    I started my first Power 90 on Monday morning. Feel a bit run over, but it hurts so good.
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Tonight will be day 4 of Power 90. I'm liking it so far. I'd love to work out in the morning but I live in Brooklyn, NY and have someone that lives under me so I think the jumping around wouldn't be a good idea. I've lost 1.2 lbs since I started (4 days). I find the power yoga the hardest too. I can't really swing my leg in one motion but I think mostly cause my foot gets caught on my mat. The abs are rough too but I'm already getting better from day 1. Tonight is sculpting and I'm not sure how much I can do because of how sore I am.

I'm not following a STRICT diet but I'm not eating burgers & fries either. I will def step up my game with dieting once I hit a plataeu but I learned a lot from being on WW for years so I think for now, this is best for me. I can't wait to see my transformation in 90 days. Not aiming for a 6 pack but would love to get rid of the rolls both in the front and back!

I'm so glad my coach got me onto this site because I REALLY like it! And it's FREE! The succes story group is so imspirational. The before and after photos always keep me going.

Glad to be on this journey with you all.
    Vanessa a/k/a V
  • doctrk
    doctrk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im on day 2 of power 90. ive done p90x before and its way hrder. i took a few months off medical issue and being lazy. i ordered p90 so i could gradually get back into it. its not bad the cardio is a good work out for sure and the abs kicked my butt. i started out doing only 4 to 6 reps. good first 2 days so far.
  • samys12
    Options
    count me in !! i will star today. :smile:
  • lindsayb0422
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I started Power 90 last Sunday. Today was day 8 for me and I'm loving it! I love sculpt and abs! I am also walking 2 miles on my treadmill most days to add to my burn. I cant wait to start seeing some serious results. I am new to mfp so any motivation and support would be very appreciated
  • doctrk
    Options
    got through day 3 and did day 2 of c25k. i hope i can continue to do this. its a ton of work but i feel sooo much better after im done.
  • doctrk
    Options
    day 4 done yesterday - cardio workout along with abs. i was really early yesterday so a little bit tired but i fought off the urge not to workout and did ok with it. still have a longggg way to go esp with the abs workout.
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I just finished my P90 recently and moved on to P90 Master Series on Monday. I started out barely able to get through the workouts and it was definitely tough and still is. Just keep at it and you will love how much healthier you feel in the end!

Keep pushing play! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!