I Hate it But.....

Options
jimswmn
jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
I really hate to clean for the holidays, it always seems to entail more that everyday cleaning. But today I thought you know there should be a category for calorie burning and moving furniture. Imagine my surprise and joy when I saw there was. Wow...never thought moving furniture would ever make me happy. LOL :laugh:

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I really hate to clean for the holidays, it always seems to entail more that everyday cleaning. But today I thought you know there should be a category for calorie burning and moving furniture. Imagine my surprise and joy when I saw there was. Wow...never thought moving furniture would ever make me happy. LOL :laugh:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hi there.
    I am a housekeeper and earn about 500 calories for four hours of moderate housework, you even get exercise calories for doing the ironing!, that should:grumble: motivate you all to do the dreaded housework and laundry.
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ironing!!!:embarassed: I thought that's what the press on my dryer setting was for!:ohwell:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ironing is what I do is that I throw the things back into the dryer on high heat and works just as good, I hate to iron. I think I hate it because I watched my mom when I was younger always have a pile of clothes on a chair and woudl spend most of her Sunday doing it. I said on not me I won't do it and I don't. LOL :bigsmile:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Molly!! Sometimes I end up doing it several times before I actually get them out and folded!:happy:

Great job on the weight loss by the way!:flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU :bigsmile:
  • logansmommy
    Options
    Yep, thats why I don't mind one bit cleaning my house! lol, b/c at least I know im burning some caloies while im doing it!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Ironing!!!:embarassed: I thought that's what the press on my dryer setting was for!:ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I do that too! Every morning I get my sons, mine and my husbands clothes ready and throw them in the dryer with a wet wash rag to de-wrinklify them. I only make matters and wrinkles worse when I attempt to actually iron them.:embarassed:

As a self proposed neat freak....here's to a clean house though!:drinker:
    I can't wait to get a hrm to find out what I actually burn doing that all day.:bigsmile:
  • venanarouz
    venanarouz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok So can I have some advice? Ummm so I’m crushing on three guys rn and like idk which one to choose one of them is rlly hot and nice another is cute and tall and the last is so so sweet but he’s not physically attractive so what do u guys think?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    dbl6zfx88ox4.jpg
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    MollySue30 wrote: »
    Ironing is what I do is that I throw the things back into the dryer on high heat and works just as good, I hate to iron. I think I hate it because I watched my mom when I was younger always have a pile of clothes on a chair and woudl spend most of her Sunday doing it. I said on not me I won't do it and I don't. LOL :bigsmile:

Wrinkles give my clothes character! I'm sticking to that!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    venanarouz wrote: »
    Ok So can I have some advice? Ummm so I’m crushing on three guys rn and like idk which one to choose one of them is rlly hot and nice another is cute and tall and the last is so so sweet but he’s not physically attractive so what do u guys think?

Obviously they must each go on a very dangerous quest to Prove their worth. The one who returns.....wins!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    venanarouz wrote: »

Wb bb
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    G0 0uT WiTh aLl 3 & c wHicH u liKe m0Ar.