I was good today

I thought I got a 7inch ultra light turkey wrap from Mr. Pita today but when I got back to my desk my ruler confirmed that it was a 9 inch. I checked the site and the extra two inches sure added a lot of calories. So, I chopped off the extra and tossed it....better off to be a waste than to end up on MY waist.

Another department had a potuck and offered us some food but I didn't have any:bigsmile:

I have plenty of calories left over, so since I have worked out everyday since saturday, I think I deserve a break today.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    I thought I got a 7inch ultra light turkey wrap from Mr. Pita today but when I got back to my desk my ruler confirmed that it was a 9 inch. I checked the site and the extra two inches sure added a lot of calories. So, I chopped off the extra and tossed it....better off to be a waste than to end up on MY waist.

Another department had a potuck and offered us some food but I didn't have any:bigsmile:

I have plenty of calories left over, so since I have worked out everyday since saturday, I think I deserve a break today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!