Replies

• Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    Branch challenges sound fun! USMC! :)
  • princesshaylo
    princesshaylo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am active duty Navy :) Branch challenges?? Love the idea!!
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options

USMC all the way!!! ^_^
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options

USMC all the way!!! ^_^

Totally! xD
  • niki108
    niki108 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Navy wife!
  • Habehandful
    Habehandful Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great!!!!!
    Lets see who else wants to join our Battle of the Branches Challenge... O I love it!!

It looks like we only have Army, Navy and Marine Corps. No AF or CG?
    Anyone have any ideas on the challenge?

Everyone looks like they are at different points in their weight goals. So lets keep this thread up for another day or so and then I will start a new group.

Im in Germany so the posts will be up very early for everyone back in the states :) lol
    Can't wait to get started!!!!
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    OORAH USMC!!!! ^_^
  • Allyc804
    Options
    OORAH USMC!!!! ^_^

Wahoo!!
  • alsnipes
    alsnipes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Marine wife : )
    Deployments are horrendous. I had to stop watching the news because it would turn my stomach over and over. I think the adjustment when they're back is almost as bad. He would wake in the middle of the night just to drink water and i was worried he'd had a bad dream. And, let's face, going from independence to codependence is tough for both spouses.

Thanks for starting the thread. I was hoping to find more spouses on here; we all seem to understand each other a smidgen more than the rest.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Air Force wife here, for almost 3 years now. (we were married before he went in).
    I'm a SAHM to three and #4 (and final) on the way.
    We're stationed in GA.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm former active duty and former military wife. I popped in to say that I have some expired coupons and I'm told that military families overseas still benefit from expired coupons. If so and if you're interested, please message me & I'll be glad to ship them out. I've had them for a few weeks and would love to pass them along to someone who will use them. :-)
  • niki108
    Options
    Bump bump bump!!
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ohh, I'm an Air Force girlfriend :)
  • niki108
    Options
    Anyone else want to join??
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Air Force wife trying to get in shape during our first deployment. :)
  • Sarah8311493
    Options
    Im in, ex servicing member of the Air Force and Air Force wife / sister and daughter.

Bring on the challenge!!! :-) love this x
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Army wife for 4 years now! I'm 22 and have a 2 year old daughter! We are currently stationed at Fort Rucker, AL!
  • Allyc804
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? Today was rough getting up, was up late last night.

Ladies going through deployments - how is the week? Any milestones coming up?!

Happy Tuesday!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? Today was rough getting up, was up late last night.

Ladies going through deployments - how is the week? Any milestones coming up?!

Happy Tuesday!

I'm doing good! I wanted to go to the gym today but that time of the month just started and the cramps are baaaaaad. So I'm going to try to make really good food choices today to try to make up for it.

As far as deployment, yesterday marked one whole month down. It flew by in a way but it also seems like I haven't seen him in forever. We're both doing good though, we get to skype every day, so that helps :)

I hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Habehandful
    Habehandful Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Its my second deployment. It has its ups and downs. I miss my hubby a lot. But one day at a time right.
    He was promoted to Captain recently so that downrange pay is good. :) lol
    but anyway.........

So I havent been on since my phone and internet have been out.
    That is why I havent gotten to this challenge...so

BRANCH CHALLENGE!!!!!!

LETs go!!!

But I would like to get this challenge started.
    I am going to start a new Thread. I will post the link as soon as I get it.
    I see we now have Air Force Gals now too. Hooray.

I thought we can do this challenge for an entire month.
    I will need a captain from each branch.
    Army
    Air Force
    USMC
    Navy

Im gonna be Captain for Army. I hope that's okay with everyone. :)
    So I need three other Gals/guys

Rules:
    Every week we can weigh in.
    You will message/email your weight to your team captain and your team captain will post it in the forum.
    You get a point for every pound you lose.

Every Wednesday there will be a different Challenge. Something silly, challenging, entertaining.
    Based on your results you will recieve points.
    At the end of the week. Saturday- But will be my Sunday results will be posted
    (Im in Germany so Challenges will be posted early and results will be posted late) :)

Once we get our teams together, I thought each team can come up with a weekly challenge. It can be anything.
    Like run/walk a mile or eat like a vegeterian for a week. (okay that one people might not like) but you get the idea.

*I think it should be optional to show your food journal.
    So how does this sound?

Lets see whos the ultimate military spouse! I say Army LOL