Danut.... Danut... Danut.. Danut SHARK WEEK

2»

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Absolutely! For my 40th birthday I want to get in the water with them (in a cage of course). I can't imagine anything more thrilling! They're an absolutely beautiful creature.

That would be awesome, I would love to do that. I think I would pee my wetsuit, but what an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I actually did look up info on it once, found this website that does tours....you can either go in the shark cage, or you can just be a topside observer. However their fine print scared me....it said something like, while this hasn't happaned yet, we cannot guarantee that a breaching great white won't land on and capsize the boat. :noway:
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Love shark week! I don't like when they show the same shows as last year though!
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    I thought this was about donuts :sad:

I read donut....donut....donut...donut too...

I just had a doughnut!!! A doughnut peach! :D
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    AHHHHHHH! I can't wait! I absolutely LOVE SHARK WEEK!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    I swam with sharks in the Dominican Republic last September! It was absolutely amazing!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Absolutely! For my 40th birthday I want to get in the water with them (in a cage of course). I can't imagine anything more thrilling! They're an absolutely beautiful creature.

That would be awesome, I would love to do that. I think I would pee my wetsuit, but what an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I actually did look up info on it once, found this website that does tours....you can either go in the shark cage, or you can just be a topside observer. However their fine print scared me....it said something like, while this hasn't happaned yet, we cannot guarantee that a breaching great white won't land on and capsize the boat. :noway:

LOL - yeah.... that would be kind of scary but have you seen the air those guys can get?? They can really propel themselves outta the water. Topside wouldn't do it for me though; I'd want to be in the water with them.
This discussion has been closed.