Which Smartphone is best for MFP apps??

Options
TNGirlyGirl
TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
I need some advice -- I am wanting to upgrade to a Smartphone, and have been looking at the myriad options out there. What smartphone do you have, and is it MFP-user friendly? :smile: I'm not interested in millions of apps or all the "bells and whistles" -- just a good basic SmartPhone! I do prefer touch-screen technology over a keyboard...

Thanks for the advice!!

Replies

• SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I love my iPhone. =)
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    iPhone is the only way to go!! It's the best because sooo many people use them, so they do a lot of updates to make the app more user friendly. I love love love mine
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    IPhone's are nice and all but in my option, Android devices are better.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Android is amazing, but my friend has Iphone and the app is better on there!
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I have an Optimus S (Sprint). Its a 3G Android touch screen (no pull out keyboard). No problems with MFP and I love the barcode scanning utility.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    iPhone!!!
  • HazelAngelstar
    Options
    I have a HTC Wildfire - use the MFP app daily to record foods, also the scanner option is great if you have a barcode you can scan. In the month or so i've been using it, have not experienced any problems xxx
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I've been looking at the iPhone, as well as the Blackberry Torch. Sounds like iPhone's gonna win this one!!