Who or what are you GRATEFUL for on your journey of health?

Options
I am super grateful that I have found a foundation of healthy whole foods that I absolutely love!

I am grateful that I have friends and family that support me!

I am grateful that I rediscovered swimming as a form of exercise!

I am grateful to have been given the gift of free personal training!

I am grateful for MFP!

I am grateful for you!

What are you grateful for?

Replies

• savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Firstly, I am totally grateful for MFP and all of its supportive members!

I am also grateful for my wife trying out my new recipes and losing weight with me!

I am grateful for every person in my life who tells me I look great!

and.... I am grateful for all the workout videos available on Netflix! Thanks Netflix!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Im grateful for all my great friends on MFP, I cant find support in such large numbers in real life...

Im grateful that I work with a nutritionist who answers every silly little question I have

Im grateful for my boyfriend who continues to cook every single night and try to work around my eating habits, and hardly complains LOL!

I am grateful to be given a second chance at a healthy, active life

I am grateful for Zumba. It has allowed me to shape my body into something I couldnt have done without it.

I am grateful for my Zumba Instructor, she makes the class a blast and makes sure we all work it!

I am grateful for the neighborhood I live in where it has somewhat flat roads, and not so steep hills for running.

I am also grateful for Ipods, without them, I REALLY wouldnt be able to exercise as much as I do!!!!
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    i am gratefull to a lovely lady called tammy ,who helped me with the right way & put me straight on what i was doing wrong & i am now reaping the benefits ,,she made it all so logical & a lot easier & im no longer on a diet ,that dreaded word that i have allways failed on ,i now eat more than i used to ,doing proper workouts & a love of protein shakes ,thought she was mad when she 1st told me the way ,now i think i was mad for starving myself & setting goals each day which realisticly can not be met without some serious feeling like crap ,,so thanks to this lady she turned it all round for me .
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for everyone on here for all of their support & for my nike shox that get me through what seems to be the longest hour of my day!! <3c25k<3
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for MFP and the support from the people here
    I am grateful for my supportive family
    i am grateful for getting my health back and feeling like I have my life back ( fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid)
    I am grateful for no longer having to shop in the plus size stores
    I am grateful that I can now go bike riding and hiking with my family
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am grateful first for my BF who needs not to lose any weight but has become my chef and coach in this journey.
    I am also grateful to all the people here who are so supportive and motivating!
    I am also grateful that my body has held up to all the exercise and stress on the few "real" joints I have left! :)

I am also grateful for all the people that notice and take time to say something positive about my weight loss!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    i am gratefull to a lovely lady called tammy ,who helped me with the right way & put me straight on what i was doing wrong & i am now reaping the benefits ,,she made it all so logical & a lot easier & im no longer on a diet ,that dreaded word that i have allways failed on ,i now eat more than i used to ,doing proper workouts & a love of protein shakes ,thought she was mad when she 1st told me the way ,now i think i was mad for starving myself & setting goals each day which realisticly can not be met without some serious feeling like crap ,,so thanks to this lady she turned it all round for me .
    and to add to that yep i met her on here so guess mfp plays a big part in my list of people to thank
    thanks mfp
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    finding MFP
    finding mate here on MFP

having the chance to sort my weight out