Atlanta, GA

Options
2»

Replies

• losing55
    losing55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Helllo Everyone. Im Katie! Looking for some motivational friends. Im ready to commit to this new lifestyle! :drinker:
  • Angelica_Cakes
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Angelica. I'm living in Stockbridge, Ga and I'm looking for motivational and possible workout partners :)
  • Bpennie
    Bpennie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days new to MFP and 20 years in Atlanta. Goal = healthy eating/nutrition/modest weight-loss (10lbs + tone/tighten). Any others in the downtown/midtown area who are looking for support teams? I could use one ;0)
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Riverdale, GA here. A few miles north of Henry and a few miles South of Atlanta. I work downtown and I am a runner. I've been doing it over 8 months now and would love some 5k buddies or just a weekend warrior every once in a while. I have a slew of awesome MFP friends, but not a single soul that is local! Let's get it, and keep it BAWSS!

I'm currently training my wife for running through the C25K program (Couch to 5k)!
  • Melindasuep
    Options
    Hey there! I am in midtown, as well! I have lost 30 lbs and am looking to lose about 25 more. I frequent the Freedom Park trails for jogs. It is always good to have some inspirational people in your life! Add me!