HRM's

Options
I've been seeing a lot of posts from people about these. I've never had one and don't know much about them. They're specific to the individual wearing it? It must track your weight or something to know how many calories I would be burning during a workout, right?

Any information or suggestions are appreciated!

-L

Replies

• Lauren882
    Options
    I've been seeing a lot of posts from people about these. I've never had one and don't know much about them. They're specific to the individual wearing it? It must track your weight or something to know how many calories I would be burning during a workout, right?

Any information or suggestions are appreciated!

-L
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Yes its a watch with a chest strap and you enter your height, weight, age, and gender and get working out it counts your heart rate while working out so you can maintain your target heart rate for the most effective workout and some count your calories burned- i got the polar f4 just got it monday and I love it-- Its better to see exactly how many calories your burning rather than just estimating it- especially for the people that eat there exercise calories so they aren't eating more than they burn