day 3 of shredding

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Just completed day 3 and I am sore but much better than the first day I did it which was Wed- I will keep up with it everyday and push through the pain- I even measured myself today so at the end of my 30 days which will be December 12th I will re-measure myself again. I am hoping to drop 10lbs in a month I know its not the recommended 2lbs a week but thats what i want is to shred 10lbs or as close as I can get to 10 in these 30 days- Have a great night

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Just completed day 3 and I am sore but much better than the first day I did it which was Wed- I will keep up with it everyday and push through the pain- I even measured myself today so at the end of my 30 days which will be December 12th I will re-measure myself again. I am hoping to drop 10lbs in a month I know its not the recommended 2lbs a week but thats what i want is to shred 10lbs or as close as I can get to 10 in these 30 days- Have a great night
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Great job on the three days. I do it everyother day to give my body a little bit of a rest. Just remember it ok to do that like once a week. Helps your body heal and get ready for the next time. I love the 30 day shred. I don't think I could find a better workout. :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Great job on the three days. I do it everyother day to give my body a little bit of a rest. Just remember it ok to do that like once a week. Helps your body heal and get ready for the next time. I love the 30 day shred. I don't think I could find a better workout. :drinker:
    Yeah I know I could take rest days but I rather just do the 30 day challenge for myself- Its a great challenge to get me out of my funk