20 lbs!!!

This was my first mini-goal, to lose 20 lbs. It took me about 2 months. I am SO glad to be in the 220's!

Replies

• This was my first mini-goal, to lose 20 lbs. It took me about 2 months. I am SO glad to be in the 220's!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Oh congratulations!!!!!!!! Way ta go, that hard work payed off. Youre an inspiration, thank you so much, denise in Oregon
    This was my first mini-goal, to lose 20 lbs. It took me about 2 months. I am SO glad to be in the 220's!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    WTG
  • wooo hooooooooooooooo! congrats! I started at 215 and just hit 200 today. I am at the end of week 8. Are you working out?
  • Thanks for the post! What an encouragement, I just joined 3 days ago and I also made a mini goal of 20 pounds. Baby Steps! Keep it up!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Congrats!!!!:happy:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    :drinker: Way to go
  • That's awesome! Pretty soon you will be saying goodbye to the 220s, too!

:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Jenn, that's terrific. Congratulations-- you must be so proud of yourself!!!!

47b20s0.gifgreenstars.gifbliss.gifclap.gif19.gifstudsmatta.gifcongratualtions.gif

We're all so happy for you!!!!
  • Thanks Ladies!

Yes I follow MFP's guidelines. I eat all my calories, including my exercise calories, and I workout about 3-4 days a week (cardio and strength training)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    way to go!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    HI!! WTG!! you are over 1/5th of the way to your goal!

You have done such a great job!

HURRAY!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    YAY Jenn:flowerforyou: You're setting up patterns that will last a lifetime....you're rockin it girl!:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    wooo hooooooooooooooo! congrats! I started at 215 and just hit 200 today. I am at the end of week 8. Are you working out?
    Good for you!! Hard work is paying off for you as well:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Thanks for the post! What an encouragement, I just joined 3 days ago and I also made a mini goal of 20 pounds. Baby Steps! Keep it up!

Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: Yup babysteps....that's the way to keep it off and keep our head in touch with the loss and huge changes along the way:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!