I guess I'm new!

Options
yoshi91610
yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
I have been using MFP silently for a few months now, but not taking anything seriously. If you go to my blog (which I plan to update daily) you will see my motivation now more than ever to get into shape and reach a healthy weight/B.M.I.

I would love to have friends who also blog on here, who can share in this struggle, but most importantly MOTIVATE. It's the easiest thing to have and extra $20 and order a pizza, or chinese. At least it is for me. I am supposed to cook for my house, but most of the time I convince my husband to just order out. Not only is that draining our pockets but also expanding my waist...not a fair trade I think. I need motivation on those days to stick with this life change.

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't blog here, I blog on Tumblr, but I love talking about food and nutrition and exercise with people, and I have my food diary open and I do status updates on here. Feel free to friend me.
  • sbrown44
    sbrown44 Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me if you like. I do blog but not on a daily basis. I may have to start.