I want HONESTY not compliments... [photos]

Options
2»

Replies

• MzPix
    MzPix Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What type of dance?
    Different types of dance industry demand different body types.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You have a buldge hangng over the top of the short shorts. The longer shorts are more flatering.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanking you for explaining your food diary. I was kind of worried about you.

I honestly don't think it would hurt for you to try out. The worst that could happen is you don't make it. GOOD LUCK!
  • nfrank43
    nfrank43 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice body! I think dancing will tone your hips and pooch. But you look in good shape to try out. I don't think your shape will determine a dance spot. I think if u feel ready and know your moves that should work fine! You look great for having three kids!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me.. and does your diary really say only 500 cals a day? Or am I misreading it..

Yep... only 500 cals a day..... :indifferent:

YES, I am only eatting 500/calories a day ...but it's because I'm doing a short round of HCG injections. I DO NOT only eat 500/cal normally and NO it is NOT typical of dancers to only eat 500/calories. If you are not familiar with HCG injections feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend and I will be happy to explain to you --- but I'm not in any way shape or form starving myself to hit a target weight, etc. I do not have an eatting disorder, otherwise I'd have no bodyfat by now the baby was born a year ago LOL

Just a word to the wise... You will NOT improve body composition eating 500 calories per day even with HCG. You'll simply make a smaller version of yourself. You can forget about "toning", as you'll burn as much muscle mass as you'll oxidize fat cells.

You're going to becoming skinny fat (already are) to a certain extent. Low body weight/high fat %.

I think you look great for having 3 kids, besides the sligt loose skin around the belly button, I would not even know.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    What type of dance?
    Different types of dance industry demand different body types.

Cheerleading type of dance :)
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well thanks everyone who responded, I appreciate it :)
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    You look fine to me.. and does your diary really say only 500 cals a day? Or am I misreading it..

Yep... only 500 cals a day..... :indifferent:

YES, I am only eatting 500/calories a day ...but it's because I'm doing a short round of HCG injections. I DO NOT only eat 500/cal normally and NO it is NOT typical of dancers to only eat 500/calories. If you are not familiar with HCG injections feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend and I will be happy to explain to you --- but I'm not in any way shape or form starving myself to hit a target weight, etc. I do not have an eatting disorder, otherwise I'd have no bodyfat by now the baby was born a year ago LOL

Sounds painful and expensive. I think you look like you are ready to at least try out. Wouldn't hurt and wouldn't lose out on anything. Plus joining the team might help you get to wherever you want to be quicker with thier workouts so you won't have to do injections anymore. Good luck!:smile: