Tall girls who have lost weight, or are trying to...

Options
I am 6' tall and I need to loose 102lbs to get to my goal weight... I was just wondering if there were any taller girls who have lost or are looking to loose more than 100 lbs that have any advice for me... Looking for some support from the Amazons out there!!\

Cheers, Heather

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a tall girl, though you might find 5'8.5" laughable. My highest weight was 182 and medication-induced. There's a pretty decent group of women who are all over 5'8":

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/283356--totally-tall-women-of-mfp-5-9-and-up-open-group?hl=totally+tall+women

Correction: over 5'9". I squeezed in on the principal of rounding, lol.
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Welp, I'm 5'9" and needing to lose, ehm, we'll just say more than 102 lbs. I dunno, I consider my heigth an asset because the weight has more places to spread out. Lol! Sounds ridiculous, but it's true! If I were 5" shorter and my current weight, I proably couldn't even fit in car! Lololol!!
  • Macknbee
    Macknbee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but what happens when we get that big, we will be huge!! Thats why I am stopping this now!

I checked out that link to the other message board, and it was great, just what I was looking for, thanks!!