A Question For the Ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    Such a funny thread....but some seriously practical information. I am about 10-15 minutes, shower gel or shaving cream (whatever), and blessed with fair hair and not coarse at all so you can just about braid my legs before I am energetic enough to invest the time. As for the "other" regions...I am a waxer...lol..again lazy and only want to invest the time every few weeks or so
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    No more then 5 minutes in the shower. Loofah in one hand, razor in the other. Reach-behinds to rinse the razor. What could possibly take you guys so long??

Sorry, forgot to add that shaving cream is a completely unnecessary expense. One squeeze of shower gel or shampoo on a loofah works fine for an entire shaving session.

I pretty much agree with you...Why would it take an hour....geez thats long, u either have way too much hair for a woman or u just slow...LOL...I do mine in the shower ...after 5 mins, im soft like a baby's butt!!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    ??? Perhaps you wait to long and get lost in the jungle? :laugh: Shaving legs and pits is 2 minutes tops. For the bikini area I like to swipe my man's clippers or better yet use bikini Nair (takes like 5mins) for a baby soft, smooth finish :tongue:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I just braid my leg hair now. It goes by quicker and it's fashionable.

lol :) awesome

That's what I'm sayin!

And yes ladies, I popped in on your thread...but, you know the funny thing? The above was the safest mental image to comment on.

Go figure?

haw haw
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I've never timed it! lol I don't think it takes that long though. I usually miss spots, unless I wear my contacts in the shower! I use conditioner as shave gel. It's slipperier the soap. For bikini area I use Coochy Cream from Lovers Lane. I tend to break out otherwise. In that dept it's all gone, saves time instead of having to be a contortionist! Although NSV is being able to bend better! :-)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to mention (lol, IMAGINE THAT!) that a big *kitten* (like a foot in diameter) rainmaker showerhead helps immensely.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I just stand in the shower, start at my ankles and work my way up. A little squat and spreading aerobics for the Hollywood, but after 10+ years, I'm a pro :)

bahahahaha!

yes, a little squat and spread IS an essential tool for all women!

This is the best laugh I've had today. Ladies, you're revealing all our secrets!