Who likes the Biggest Loser exercise DVDs?

LenoA5
LenoA5 Posts: 9 Member
I owe part of my success( besides MFP) to two in particular and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same. :)

Replies

• mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Oh, I love the biggest loser DVDs! I think I have them all! I used to uses them all the time when I was thinner. Well, then I stopped and well I ended up here. I started doing them again just this week and I absolutely love the cardiomax and boot camp one! But I feel like I get a great workout with them. I always sweat up a storm, but I love it!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    I love BL Power Sculpt and BL Cardio Max!! Bob Harper has some dvds out of his own that I like too... the series is called Inside Out Method. I have a strength training one, my mom has a cardio one, and I think there are a few others in the series. Pretty darn good work outs if you wanna branch out from BL but wanna stick with Bob. :)
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 236 Member
    I was thinking about trying one of the Biggest Loser exercises. I typically do Jillian Michaels DVD's right now, but think it's time for a change. Which one's do you like the best?
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    I love bob! I think his segment on Cardio Max is harder then Jillian Micheal's... and its longer! I always favored Bob more than her.
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    I have all the Biggest Loser workout DVD's except the power sculpt one. I love them all. My favourite is the Power Walk one as when I don't feel like doing a full on workout and I can't go outside and walk because this is Ireland and it's always pissing down I shove this one on and can do it in my living room. It's broken down into 4 levels and each one is a mile. It's a good one to start off with if you're a couch potato. It's not very challenging if you're used to more though.