So Proud Of Myself

My friend took me out to eat at fat jack's and i actually order a WATER...OMG and the best part of it is that I did it with out even thinking!

Replies

• My friend took me out to eat at fat jack's and i actually order a WATER...OMG and the best part of it is that I did it with out even thinking!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    way to go! Looks like you have developed a healthy habit. :drinker: <-- 2 glasses of water
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Thats great! KEEP IT UP!

I remember when I first started I went to the restroom and figured when I got back Mike would have ordered me Tea like normal but NOPE he asked for my water... Thats when I knew that he knew I was serious! I LOVE HIM! Without his great support I could of never lost the first 40pounds. Now hes not strickt on me so I binge... I gotta get serious.. Well I been doing great for a few weeks and still no loss cause of TOM! I hope by next week I can see some diffrent #'s
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!