Day 6+ Shredders... Whatca Thinking?

Options
Remember even though it's Saturday, you can make 30min. for yourself (and Jillian)! I will check in later- see ya soon!!:flowerforyou:

Ok... it won't let me correct my spelling now that I hit enter... "What are you Thinking?" hahaha

Replies

• HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am about to get started! BTW there is a dunkin donuts ad right there
    >
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi there I had a session with jillian this morning before work.... had to modify to stepping thru the cardio (bike too noisy and would disturb the guests) the raises with the side lunges were haaarrrrrddddd still today, harder than yesterday possibly i will continue lol!!! I wish this calf wasnt a prob coz i am sure i would be enjoying it more and gettign so much more benefit too but...... my arms and shoulders i swear i am starting to see a difference and where i have lost weight i hava a bit of sag kinda under my butt, well i think is is getting pulled in up whatever and that has just got to be good lol!!!!! an arselift yay for that!!!!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi there I had a session with jillian this morning before work.... had to modify to stepping thru the cardio (bike too noisy and would disturb the guests) the raises with the side lunges were haaarrrrrddddd still today, harder than yesterday possibly i will continue lol!!! I wish this calf wasnt a prob coz i am sure i would be enjoying it more and gettign so much more benefit too but...... my arms and shoulders i swear i am starting to see a difference and where i have lost weight i hava a bit of sag kinda under my butt, well i think is is getting pulled in up whatever and that has just got to be good lol!!!!! an arselift yay for that!!!!

Whoo-hoo! excellent stuff, way to go!! x I've found those side lunges get harder each day too, in fact I've started to dread them! Hope they don't re-appear in levels 2 or 3 lol :happy:
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of the shred DONE! Well done to everyone for keeping going. I was lousy today, but I really tried to push myself. Yay! Bring on tomorrow...before we know it we will be on to level 2!!