Traveling/Routine Struggles

Options
My post is two a fold struggle! My first issue is routine. I’ve traveled twice in the last month for work and it is so hard to find time for everything. Meals are pre planned and meetings last until after 9pm. I would choice the healthiest option and then split it in half but I had no control of what was in the meal. How do you find time to work out on business trips? The second part is I would get into a great routine and then have to leave on another trip and it throws everything off again. I need a set routine because I’ve lost 24lbs so far but now hit a plateau. I would also like some advice about meal planning when you are single!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please HELP!

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,225 Member
    Options
    You sound determined. It sounds like you have the food management fairly well under control. Can you pack some of your own cheese sticks, fiber bars, fruit, etc. for snacks? Or get some at a grocery store near where you're staying and store them in the hotel refrigerator? Don't forget to keep drinking your water, even if it's from the tap. For the workout, check and see if they have a fitness center. Even a 20 minute cardio workout would help. Maybe pack some exercise bands in your suitcase, so you can exercise in your room. I think that the availability of food that really looks good is my biggest challenge! Good luck!