Hello

Options
Hello. My name is Jessica. I live in Upstate New York. I want so badly to get to my pre pregnancy weight from before my 4 year old. So far, I have been doing myfitnesspal for 5 days and have lost more weight than with Weight Watchers. I am thinking of canceling my subscription to Weight Watchers if my weight loss persists. I am interested in other peoples tips and welcome them:)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Buy a food scale because most of it is portion control and never stop tracking. It keeps you honest. Welcome and good luck.
  • Soulshine_Girl
    Soulshine_Girl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I quit Weight Watchers after being an online member for years. It's a great program, but I wanted to strip away all the work and just get back to basics - tracking fuel in and fuel out. As long as you journal and track calories, it'll work for you just as well, if not better. Good Luck!
  • Krae79
    Krae79 Posts: 49
    Options
    I did WW years ago, I had success with it, but got tired of paying $40 a month for meetings. I've been doing this for about 45 days. I love it! I've had really good results with it so far and it does not cost anything. I agree with dis06 about the food scale and tracking. Welcome and Good luck! :smile: