Stronger Better Faster Nov 15

Options
Everyone asleep today?

I got up early and went to spin class and now, I just got back from a walk. Cool front came through, so it feels like November now.

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Everyone asleep today?

I got up early and went to spin class and now, I just got back from a walk. Cool front came through, so it feels like November now.

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Whew! The party was a success! And I'm having a major sugar crash right now. :laugh: Serves me right! Plus I didn't sleep that well and feel worse today than I have the last two weeks. I need a nap desperately!
    Here's a couple of pictures! I hope they come through okay.
    11-18-2008-15_small.jpg
    11-18-2008-19_small.jpg
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I was asleep a lot of the day!

Didn't do any better today than a short walk. Sidewalks should be required by law everywhere. I have cut through ditches and thought I was going to be hit by a car more times than I care to count in a short walk. Also, I stepped in what I thought was a shallow puddle and sunk my boot into mud up to my ankle. (not hiking boots. . .my "dress" ones) But, the sun came out today, and it really is pretty here. The Hollins campus where my conference is, is really beautiful. It's an all female university and it just has this quiet old-school (literally) charm about it. Brick buildings with white painted porches with actual rocking chairs on them. It would be the type of university I would like to teach at. (when I graduate in a hundred years. :tongue: )

I miss public transportation. I'm glad I saved money on the rental car, but it would have made it easier to explore.

MM, you and your son look adorable, and that cake makes me jealous. I can taste that frosting, and feel the sugar rush/coma.:wink: