Banana Fudge Surpreme Sunday

Options
Has anyone tried the Jell-o's Banana Fudge Surpreme Sunday with Whip Cream on top. I had it lastnight and it was only 65 calories. Way less calories then going to Dairy Queen and getting a banana fudge sunday.:heart:

Replies

• MsMouse65
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Jell-o's Banana Fudge Surpreme Sunday with Whip Cream on top. I had it lastnight and it was only 65 calories. Way less calories then going to Dairy Queen and getting a banana fudge sunday.:heart:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hi Msmouse65, wish we could get it here in the U.K. it would help to keep the calories we use down and I am sure most of us enjoy a sweet treat.

The old saying goes " All little of what you fancy does you good " is so very true when you are trying to drop a few extra lbs.:frown:

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have forgotten how to fly"
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I love this flavor! If I have enough calories at the end of the day, I slice a small banana in a bowl, then top it with the pudding, 1-2 tbsp fat free cool whip and crumble 1 square of a reduced fat graham cracker over top. YUMMY!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi Msmouse65, wish we could get it here in the U.K. it would help to keep the calories we use down and I am sure most of us enjoy a sweet treat.

The old saying goes " All little of what you fancy does you good " is so very true when you are trying to drop a few extra lbs.:frown:

Core wouldn't that be ace :drinker:
    I think it's about time we got the same shops as America :bigsmile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I heard about it on Biggest Loser... sounded good... I haven't found it yet. What store did you get it from?
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    I got it from Food Lion