How to satisfy my sweet tooth??

Options
2»

Replies

• hml1976
    hml1976 Posts: 64
    Options
    Really dark chocolate. Just a small square, its too rich to eat too much :) Or I save my calories and have a small glass of red wine.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    If I'm jonesing for chocolate, I like those new Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. If I'm just craving something sweet I like those little fat free tapioca pudding snacks and if I want something frozen I freeze white grapes and have a handful. They're very sherbertish and tend to do the trick. I don't trust myself to have anything but individual ice cream snacks in the freezer. If I have a whole tub there's no way I can scoop out half a cup and be done with it. I don't have that kind of self control.
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll make a box of sugar free jello and dump a can of sugar free mixed fruit in with it. Then I scoop out a cup at a time with a tbsp light or sugar free whipped topping.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Amysgetnfit Posts: 231
    Options
    The weight watchers ice creams or fudge bars are really good &all low cal.or if you are like me & also need to watch your $$$ I shop at aldi a lot &the they have fit &active brand which is like weight watchers but half the cost.stuff is just as good at half the price.their fudge pops are Huge very satisfying & 100 calories. They also have cookies brownies etc.
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I like the kashi cookies, my favorite are the oatmean raisin flax, but they have dark chocolate too. And I love rice pudding! YUM, kozy shack has some for around 100 calories (maybe a little more), there's fruit pops and skinny cow brand has a lot of low calorie ice cream and chocolate. I also love kettle corn popcorn, its sweet.

Remember, everything in moderation!
  • esy1024
    esy1024 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    if I want chocolate, I have it. It's better to satisfy with a little bit, than to raid the fridge looking for something to satisfy you. Hershey's dark chocolate kisses are my go to. 3 of them are just under 100 calories, and satisfy the sweet tooth.
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I may be weird, but I just started using protein powder (I got Chocolate Malt flavor) and I mix it with milk (1%) so I end up with a 8oz glass of "chocolate milk" after every workout (mine ends up 230 cals BUT 33grams of protein!). I honestly think I could make a glass and have that be my sweet item of the day lol.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I eat a Pure Protien bar every night in bed. I log it first thing in the morning so I know I can always have it. Tastes like candy bars to me. I can't remember the last time I ate real candy though, so that's probably why. I'm certainly not going to try a candy bar now. Not even a nibble. I want to stay content with my protien bars.
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly pots - about 4 calories a pot and they taste yummm!
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    Options
    yogurt?
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    I like strawberries sprinkled with splenda!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite low guilt treats is Frozen Wylders Blueberries dusted with some stevia and then cover with skim milk. It sort of makes a sweet frozen yogurt type substance, and does the trick for my sweet tooth.

This is exactly what I do...right down to the brand of blueberries!! Yum!
  • fightingiris
    fightingiris Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is what I have been having every night and I look forward to having my shake and watching tv when the kids go to bed.

Take one banana, a cup of milk, a cup of ice, a little vanilla, a tablespoon of almond butter (can do it without) and a packet of splenda and blend in blender until the ice is crunched up. Top with a little whipped cream. It's so yummy that I would have it even if I wasn't trying to eat healthy.