2»

Replies

• CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    See the West Coast
    Go to Alaska
    See Niagara Falls
    Bungee jump (one of those harness things at parks and stuff...not a cliff, LoL)
    Go on a cruise
    *be at a healthy weight for my height*

Alaska!!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    See the West Coast
    Go to Alaska
    See Niagara Falls
    Bungee jump (one of those harness things at parks and stuff...not a cliff, LoL)
    Go on a cruise
    *be at a healthy weight for my height*
    If u ever get to Niagra Falls we need to meet! Im prob 3 hrs away from there :) Its beautiful! We just took the kids and our puppy there for March break! So fun :D
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Feel good in my skin! No matter how small or big I am, I never feel good, even at my lightest Ive always thought eww lol. Im not very adventurous so yep this is what Id love to achieve!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    taking a nascar for a joy ride is on my list like someone mentioned
    eat & drink my way across Italy, really want to do that one
    leave the states
    float trip
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Go kayaking or canoeing.... one of these days I will!
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    be a male stripper for a night! haha
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    go on a fossil dig out west or in another country
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Go to Mardi Gras

Drive across the country with my bestie, Thelma and Louise-style (minus being on the run from the cops and driving off a cliff and into the Grand Canyon)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Drive a formula one race car. (wearing an awesome jumpsuit, black with pink detailing, of course)
    African safari
    zip-lining
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Go to Mardi Gras

Drive across the country with my bestie, Thelma and Louise-style (minus being on the run from the cops and driving off a cliff and into the Grand Canyon)

Ooooooh sounds very exciting!! And that was meant for me (ur bestie) so...when are we leaving?? =)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive been ghost hunting. Had the nervous giggles through the entire thing and annoyed the entire group. LAME!

I want to get on stage and sing.... sober. Ive never been able to shake the stage fright to do it in front of a crowd
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Run a Marathon.
    Ride in a hot air balloon.
    Visit every continent (well... maybe not Antarctica).
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Ive been ghost hunting. Had the nervous giggles through the entire thing and annoyed the entire group. LAME!

I want to get on stage and sing.... sober. Ive never been able to shake the stage fright to do it in front of a crowd

ME TOO!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I want to do most of what everyone has already said.... I also want to go on a dig and a deep sea treasure hunt even though I would get sea sick! LOL...... basically, I want to do tons of things : )
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I want to swim with sharks (in a VERY VERY sturdy shark cage of course) and I want to travel around america/canada/europe/everywhere really :)
  • kimberly130
    kimberly130 Posts: 166
    Options
    Get to Australia
    Get to California
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Run from the police in a stolen police car.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I want to throw out the first pitch at a MLB game! =)

When I was really little I had two dreams, one was to visit the Berlin wall *check* and the other was to walk or drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. So the latter is still on my list of to-do's!

I'm a huge baby so I have no desire to jump out of planes, search for ghosts, etc . . .