September

Options
my birthday is coming up on September 18 and I've been doing so well with diet and exercise so I decided I want to be at, at least 135 by then - I want to feel great on birthday and I decided...if I get to 135 by then I'm going to reward myself I just don't know how yet.

I started at 165 and I'm now down to 143 - from now till September 18, can I get down to 135 or less?

BTW any workout video suggestions?

Replies

• bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ive got ways to go before I get there but my goal is 130 and when Im close to it like 150 I plan on getting the turbojam I hear its pretty intense with cardio and think I can handle it by then and help reach my goal when smaller since those last lbs can be stubborn, but thats only 8 lbs in month and a half you can do it!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow, your doing great so far, and yes you definitly can!! just keep watching those calories, keep exercising!! your only 8lbs away! it took me 55 days to lose 7lbs, which is a little over a month, and we're almost at August, so yes you can do it! Just keep having that goal in your head, keep thinking of how HOT, your gonna look on your birthday and stay detremined! Good luck to ya! =D You got this ;)
  • Emmabella11
    Options
    Hi,
    WOW..u start from 165 to 143lb..GOOD JOB!. by the way, workout video, i think Zumba is fun.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ive got ways to go before I get there but my goal is 130 and when Im close to it like 150 I plan on getting the turbojam I hear its pretty intense with cardio and think I can handle it by then and help reach my goal when smaller since those last lbs can be stubborn, but thats only 8 lbs in month and a half you can do it!

Woah! Just googled TurboJam - looks intense and fun, that's a great suggestion I'm willing to try! Thank you!
  • rosalee87
    Options
    Wow, your doing great so far, and yes you definitly can!! just keep watching those calories, keep exercising!! your only 8lbs away! it took me 55 days to lose 7lbs, which is a little over a month, and we're almost at August, so yes you can do it! Just keep having that goal in your head, keep thinking of how HOT, your gonna look on your birthday and stay detremined! Good luck to ya! =D You got this ;)

haha, that's exactly what I keep trying to think to keep myself motivated then I start thinking of all the nice clothes I'll be comfortable wearing then - thank you so much!
  • rosalee87
    Options
    Hi,
    WOW..u start from 165 to 143lb..GOOD JOB!. by the way, workout video, i think Zumba is fun.

I tried Zumba at my local GYM and it was fun, the problems then were

the room was too tiny, the music was boring (instructor had bad taste), and sometimes it was a little sloppy - but even then I was putting every effort into it...until the GYM shut down :\
  • kellyth78
    kellyth78 Posts: 35
    Options
    i love zumba on the wii although there are dvds available too. great fun and great results. with calorie counting and zumba i have lost 7lb in 2 weeks and almost 8 inches across my body!! good luck x
  • Emmabella11
    Options
    Yeah I totally understand..I went to Zumba in gym first time..I did not like it...it was too small to work out in that class!!. but I borrow a video from my friend and did it at home..its fun. Also you should try Rockin body video too..its fun...I love to dance and workout at same time..soo if u like to dance..try rockin body...
  • rosalee87
    Options
    Yeah! Dance workouts are what I'm looking into too - I saw the *****cat Dolls workout video but before I could buy it I YouTubed it and it looks...not like a workout at all and just...not for me LOL so I walked away.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh i love september! my bdays the 17th! i def recommend jillian michaels dvds and do u like zumba? if you can find some classes near you id say try it out! great for calorie burning and soo much fun! def classes rather than dvds as the atmosphere in a class is amazing!
  • rosalee87
    Options
    oh i love september! my bdays the 17th! i def recommend jillian michaels dvds and do u like zumba? if you can find some classes near you id say try it out! great for calorie burning and soo much fun! def classes rather than dvds as the atmosphere in a class is amazing!

Hey! One day before me :) I love Jillian Michaels dvds too - they're a great workout but there's actually no Zumba classes around here - we did but then the GYM closed down to we're Zumbaless :\ might just try a Zumba video.