Getting rid of my fat clothes!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words.Truly,yall keep me going and to stay motivated!!
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    Great post - good for you and what you say is so true.. I love MFP and reading inspirational posts like yours!! x
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Great post - good for you and what you say is so true.. I love MFP and reading inspirational posts like yours!! x
    Ty:)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    and this is what dreams are made of! You've done FANTASTIC and I am so proud of you darliN!!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Awww...that is incredible. Congrats...keep up the good work...
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know exactly how you feel, i had 3 bags of fat clothes to rid and i am trying to sell some on ebay right now! Last night i went through my underwear draw, i can't believe how big some were...omg! I need new smaller ones now! Feels great doesn't it!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Great job! I know exactly how you feel, i had 3 bags of fat clothes to rid and i am trying to sell some on ebay right now! Last night i went through my underwear draw, i can't believe how big some were...omg! I need new smaller ones now! Feels great doesn't it!
    Lol.thats amazing! N yes its a great feeling! I might need some new undies also!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!