NSV: Just a laugh

Options
NSV: Strange thing, I was sitting down yesterday and was ready to watch some TV ......well I had on some shorts on and I caught a reflection of my thighs in the mirror and noticed how thin........correction how thin and tone/defined they were getting (lovely)..........but the surprising part of it all the dimples, cottage cheese, “THE CELLULITES ON” were gone. Funny, I did not believe it so I kept squeezing and squeezing, my outer thighs just to make sure they were gone and then to double check I had my hubby squeeze. Yup, they pretty much were gone, disappeared and went away. I thought I will try one more time , maybe if I squeeze hard enough I can see them… but nope still barely there. Before I did not have to do anything they were there to be seen for the world. Now let see if I can make this miracle happen to the rest of my body and make the fat disappear it would one of the greatest NSV. LOL

Replies

• abpotter
    abpotter Posts: 4
    Options
    There is hope!! My legs/thighs look horrible, and I've always heard "once you have cellulite/dimples, they are there to stay." What a relief to know that someday I can have thinner, toned, AND dimple free legs in my future!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!