Not new, but looking for friends :)

Options
dkb228
dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
Hi, everyone! I've been on MFP since January and have lost 35 lbs! I haven't been very active in the community up until now, but I'm going to need some more support soon. I'm a full time mom (my daughter is 11 months old) and will be going back to school full time in the fall. I'm worried that my busier lifestyle is going to make it easier for me to get off track... So add me and make me more accountable! Lol. Especially if we have similar weight goals - although I'll take anyone... beggars can't be choosers. :smile:

Replies

• laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    friend request on its way!!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I'm about to send you a request too. I'm in the same boat, full time mom of 3 and full time student. We can do it!
  • dkb228
    Options
    10 new friends already! You guys are awesome!
  • dkb228
    Options
    I just looked at your profile and you are such an inspiration! Thank you for adding me! Seeing your success will definitely help me stay on track. :)
  • ripped4life1
    Options
    I'll def add you! I'm new to this as well!! (-:
  • dessab
    dessab Posts: 5
    Options
    I've been where you are, stay strong and remember that you can do anything you put your mind to! Good luck :smile:
  • DelainaB
    DelainaB Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I just started using the community. It helps. Feel free to add me! :)
  • wfbmmay
    wfbmmay Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm a working mom --- we need all the support we can get! :)
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome:) u could do it. just take it one day at a time
  • robinkhn
    robinkhn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend!