Ladies - where do you shop?

Options
2»

Replies

• otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ross and Marshalls. It can be time consuming but saves a ton of money.
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    Check out Lands End =)
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm a thrift store shopper. My favorite one has 50% off everything in the store one day a week. I also like DOTS for cute, trendy affordable clothes. They have plus sizes in the back of the store.

For more respectable work type clothes I used to love Coldwater Creek, Newport News, & Chico's

Sierra Trading Post online has great sales.

Happy Shopping!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    when I don't want to spend a fortune, I go to consignment shops, when I have the $$$ I go to nordstroms or macys (2 fav's)
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Banana Republic, Belk, NY & Co., Metropark
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Forever 21, Papaya
    Macy's, Target, thrift stores in Palm Beach (hello high-quality high-end hand-me-downs)
  • oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I shop at Garage mostly. It's a Canadian clothing store but I think there's also a few locations in the US.
    I also kind of shop at Forever 21, Bluenotes, and Bootlegger. But not really... And I have a few things from when I was in the States and went to Target.

But I reaaally want to shop at yesstyle.com but, that's my reward for reaching my UGW! :)
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    NY & Co is still around :) I'm still in college so I don't have strict work requirements and usually shop at Old Navy, Khols, and Forever21... I'll probably always get my bras at Lane Bryant unless I magically go down to a C cup, it's way too hard to find Ds in the store
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Dress Barn :wink:, JCP, Maurices, Loft...Online garage sales and thrift stores all my great finds are from there!!! And I only get stuff on sale!!! I'm cheap :bigsmile: