Anyone looking to lose around 70 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've been here since May 2011 and have lost around 25 pounds. I have about 60 left to go.
    TripMom
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    have between 70 and 80 pounds still to lose please feel free to add me ( this goes for anyone who would like more support )
  • blueberrypancakes
    Options
    Aiming to lose a total of 86 lbs!
    So far .. 82 lbs to go!!
    Lets do this!
  • Skepti_Kal_1
    Skepti_Kal_1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110-120 lbs.--pretty lofty I know! :smile: :smile:
    Feel free to add me!

9804193.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I'm working toward losing 120 too! It feels like a big goal, but I'm taking it one day (sometimes one meal) at a time!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My goal is 65 and I've lost 12 to date. Let's be MFP friends, we can do this together!
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    I've been a member for about 2 weeks, but I'm looking for others whose weight loss goals are similar to mine to help me track my progress. And, more support and encouragement wouldn't hurt either! Feel free to add me as a friend! =)

I've lost a bit over 16 in 3 1/2 months and looking to lose about 60 more. I will send a friend request.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose right at 70lbs too. :smile:
  • BelindaSlagle
    Options
    I'm shy of a month new member. I want to loose 100 lbs. Started July 1st. and lost 6 lbs. so far. Add me ! Need all the help I can get. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • YamRector
    YamRector Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I also need to lose 70-80 pounds...it will be awesome if we can make a small group of us and check on each other!
    I know that I can't do it alone and we need to have people that REALLY understand how difficult it is!
    Count on me! I am also new here!
    Yam
  • Shan80
    Shan80 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have a large goal of around 130lbs to lose. I have been a part of this site for some time (and have done wonderfully) but I had a group of friends that eventually ended up being not very supportive and I got extremely discouraged and hit a wall - then a weight gain and I am now at my highest weight ever. :( I'm utterly disgusted with myself and NEED support and encouragement.

I plan to start hitting it hard tomorrow (August 1st) and hope that this time I can maintain the losses and keep up with it until I hit my goal and then not gain it all back!

ANYONE please feel free to add me as a friend! I have wiped my friends list clean and hope to start anew with those that will be 100% supportive of me just like I will be of them! :)

Good Luck to you all!