HELP! I work to much and already sleep to little. I need tim

So I work 3 jobs right now. I have a full time job Monday through Friday. I work three nights a week at a part time job 12 hours a week. I also am an independent Mary Kay Consultant. So I sit at two of these jobs for about 55 hours a week. When and how can I get exercise in? I try on my two nights off during the week to do a simple exercise like using my Wii Fit board and step up. I clean about an hour a week around my apartment. Any suggestions? I'm slightly overweight with high cholesterol. I don't want to look like the rest of my family at reunions. I don't want to be obesity and so unhealthy. I want to do something about it now.

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    I'm really loving Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. There are 3 different level work-outs, each 20 minutes long. Only 20 minutes a day and you really sweat and feel it. Good Luck!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Start small. Go for a thirty minute walk every other day. Do a simple video for 20 min. I know how hard time is to come by. My two year old thinks im attached to her hip
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Wow it sounds like you are working out just fine with all the jobs you have.. but to get a few extra calories burned,I would park as far away as possible from each job as long as it is safe..always take the stairs when you can or even go up and down a few times while you are at work, if you sit at a desk do some jumping jacks every couple of hours and so on.. that way you aren't taking any time away from sleeping.
    I would concentrate on eating very well and staying within your calorie range...it will help keep up your energy up to work all those jobs....and congrats for getting three jobs...lol