New to Mypfitnesspal

Options
I'm new here and is finding it hard to get started so any words of encouragement is welcomed.

Replies

• jrlewis
    Options
    I'm new here and is finding it hard to get started so any words of encouragement is welcomed.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Just start using the site the way it is designed by logging your food & exercise & you'll be well on your way. You can do whatever you set your mind to. Don't sell yourself short. Follow through! (I could go on & on) :happy: Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Best advice I can give is to enter your food in the diary before you put it into your mouth! You may change your mind, or change your portions! Good luck and welcome!:happy:
  • pwcarter
    Options
    These sisters in the weight fight are on target. Remember that the best person to take care of you is you. To stay sane, beautiful and whole you have to take care of you. It is not easy, but you are so worth it. We are all here cheering you on. Remember every baby step counts and it's okay if you take a step back every now and then. You are on your way to a more beautiful you.

Come on girl we are at the finish line with our shakers ready to celebrate with you.

Now lets get started!
  • tink0208
    Options
    hello i'm glad your here. this site has helped me keep going just because i can see my progress. i've been on here since around the end of may and total have lost almost 60 pounds. my motto is "just do it" let your inner self be your coach. you know what your capable of and push yourself to that. i have decided that food will not control me i will control the food. i'm from the south where you know all is deep fried and i love love love to eat. it's mind over matter. you can do anything that you set your mind to do and just think how you will feel when you look at yourself and see the person that you knew was in there all along. good luck and don't get frustrated. it happens just keep going......."just do it" :smile:
  • ladylaycee
    Options
    Well I want to first start off by say Welcome to the Site!! out of all the tools on this site the food journal is the best thing on here! it helps you keep track of your calories, and if you eat the wrong thing... once you see how many calories you've consumed you'll never wanna do it again..

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal